May 16, 2012

Time flies

Hey followers-

I know its been a bit since I've posted, but it hasn't been without just cause. I've been wrapped up in UDK working on the level design and "reel" for my portfolio for SCAD.

I know I left you hanging with the last true post pointing at the possible PS4 announcement and my thoughts on the next wave arriving... I haven't forgotten you!

Later today I will post a few videos of the walk-through, and discuss some of my work flow in an entire UDK focused post. It won't be a tutorial, more of a review of how I got to where I am.

Before E3 I will post my final thoughts on the next gen idea, but for now I am on deadline with taking the GRE and finishing the portfolio... Not to mention still teaching and working the other job, and doing the freelance work! Needless to say I am swamped!

I will bring the level design post later today/tonight so stay tuned. Happy game playing peeps!

-C
Sent on my Sprint® BlackBerry® because Im too lazy to get off of my couch and use my computer...or Im driving.

No comments :

Post a Comment